Saturday 3 March 2012

Easter Fair and My Birthday

I'm so excited to be spending my Birthday at the Sutton Vintage and Arts Fair!
I will be selling my Sparkles along with my helpers, my Mum and little Sister. I shall be making some new items especially for the fair. I hope to see some f you lovely people there, it really is a fantastic day out. There will be 80 stalls of vintage and crafty loveliness as well as yummy cupcakes, of course!
If you are not already a fan of the Sutton Vintage and Arts Fair on facebook then please click the like button so you can keep up todate with details.

Also at the fair will be lovely friend Lucy from Lucy's Sweet Beads she makes the most incredible jewellery and beads from fimo!!


Thank You for taking the time to  look at my blog
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment